SEES expedition jackets
The expedition jackets will be provided by NWO and will be available for all participants without extra costs. The jackets will be handed out on-baord Ortelius. Participants will have to sign a special contract for this and need to return the jackets after the expedition, unless other agreements with NWO have been made.
- Neck Contour: Surround the base of the neck with the measuring tape without it adjusting too much.
- Chest / Bust Contour: With arms at the side of the body, measure the most prominent chest contour below of the armpits.
- Waist Contour: To measure the waist, surround the body with the tape at the level of the navel taking care that it stays. Couple at the height of the entire route.
- Hip Contour: With your feet together measure around the largest circumference of the hips, taking care that the tape is keep parallel to the floor both front and back.
- Sleeve Length: With the arm relaxed at the side of the body, measure from the back in the centre of the neck, through the shoulder, elbow and down to the wrist.
|Last modified:||24 February 2020 10.06 a.m.|