Research in the GCLG is organized in seven programmes, together covering all major scientific fields of legal research.
- Effective Criminal Law (ECL)
- Law on Energy and Sustainability (LES)
- Protecting European Citizens and Market Participants (PECMP)
- Public Interests and Private Relationships (PIPR)
- Public Trust and Public Law (PTPL)
- User-friendly Private Law (UPL)
- Transboundary Legal Studies (TLS)
The GCLG furthermore accommodates the research group Sources of Byzantine Roman Law.
|Last modified:||04 November 2019 4.40 p.m.|