Facts and Figures
- Unique centre in the Netherlands focusing entirely on empirical legal research.
- The team includes 20 researchers from the Faculty of Law.
- Multi-disciplinary research team addressing the impact of law on: (a) the users of legal procedures, (b) the legitimacy of the legal system, (c) the protection of public values in private relationships.
- A broad range of expertise within the research team, including but not limited to European law, private law, administrative law, environmental law, public order law, public administration, law and economics, socio-legal studies, psychology and criminology.
- 3 ongoing PhD projects and 4 early career positions; all focusing on empirical legal research.
- Part of the national Law Sector Plan ( info in Dutch).
- Publications in leading international and national academic journals.
- Contributes to the Groningen Centre for Law and Governance.
- Contributes to one of the key areas of research of the University of Groningen – Sustainable Society.
|Last modified:||29 April 2020 2.30 p.m.|