Click here to see all the internships, or to subscribe to the Career Office mailinglist
550 per month
This is your opportunity to have a peek in the daily business at one of the largest e-commerce fashion companies!
As an intern at the CRM Netherlands team you will have the chance to learn about various aspects of online marketing. Zalando will offer you the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally. At the CRM department will be responsible for the creation
and optimalisation of the Dutch newsletters.
What you will learn:
-The process of creating a newsletter; from briefing until analysis
- Independently working on all different mailings for different target groups
- Analysing newsletter results (KPI´s)
- Developing ideas to optimise the newsletters
- Responsibility for your own small project
- Bachelor or Master student in Business Administration, Business Economics, Marketing Management or other Business studies
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch(native)and English language
- German knowledge is a plus
- Extensive knowledge and skills regarding use of Excel
- HTML knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication skills, commercial attitude, flexible and analytical
- An attractive working environment in the heart of Berlin
- A dynamic and motivated team with a flat hierarchy
- A view behind the scenes of an E-Commerce Fashion Company
- Full-time internship, 5 to 6 months, available immediately
Send an e-mail with your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
Photo report on the most special and oldest books of the university.
On Monday, November 26, UG researcher Anouk Goossens receives the Shell Award. This prize is awarded annually to three (former) physics students. Goossens receives the prize for her investigation into using the material Nb-doped SrTiO3 for imitating...
A bountiful and healthy Wadden Sea is an indispensable link in the life cycles of many migratory birds and fish. This is why the Wadden Fund and the three Wadden provinces – Groningen, Friesland and Noord-Holland – strive for the creation of such a...