Types of education
As an interdisciplinary school, the Jantina Tammes School is constantly developing opportunities for people in general. We offer education, for everyone: both within faculties as University-wide and for people outside the University. We share our knowledge and ideas with interested parties, in various types of education.
- In collaboration with University College Groningen and the Honours College, we organise University-wide course units, minors, and summer schools on data science and AI.
- We facilitate teaching innovations using new digital platforms and technologies.
- We advocate project-, challenge-, and experiential-based learning to bolster the digital skills of students and staff.
- We open up the learning platform to all societal partners to empower citizens to become digital citizens who benefit from a digital society.
The concrete range of teaching programmes is still being developed. Here are a few examples of what the Jantina Tammes School will work on:
- a minor GSDS
- informing students by analysing and communicating about all of the existing teaching activities relating to digital society, technology and artificial intelligence
- making an inventory of any additional student wishes for new course units
|24 February 2023 08.33 a.m.