Graduate Research Day
At the Graduate Research Day, student researchers get the stage.
The next Graduate Research Day will take place on June 24th , 2021!
Students: 7 June 2021
Visitors: 21 June 2021
Visitors can register here: https://cutt.ly/kv4IpFg
Depending on the Covid-19 measures this edition of the Graduate Research Day will be either held online or in a hybrid form.
Goals of the Graduate Research Day
* Showcase the research performed at the Faculty of Spatial Sciences. The intended public includes students from other programmes, staff members and family.
* Provide a platform to recognize and reward students.
Current winners best presentations
- Ruben Laman - sessie E: climate change and water management.
- Elisa Lanting - sessie J: spatial perspectives on the COVID-19 pandemic
- Rob Koster - sessie D: transport on demand
Graduate Research Day Promo video
|Last modified:||04 May 2021 10.33 a.m.|