Graduate Research Day
At the Graduate Research Day, student researchers get the stage.
The next Graduate Research Day will take place on January 21st, 2021!
Visitors can register here
Goals of the Graduate Research Day
- Showcase the research performed at the Faculty of Spatial Sciences. The intended public includes students from other programmes, staff members and family.
- Provide a platform to recognize and reward students.
Current winners best presentations
- Ruben Laman - sessie E: climate change and water management.
- Elisa Lanting - sessie J: spatial perspectives on the COVID-19 pandemic
- Rob Koster - sessie D: transport on demand
Graduate Research Day Promo video
|Last modified:||22 January 2021 10.27 a.m.|