Graduate Research Day
At the Graduate Research Day, student researchers get the stage.
The winners of this edition are:
1. Philibert Weenink (85.8) – Labour and Jobs – ‘Overcoming the Modifiable Areal Unit Problem (MAUP) of socio-economic variables in real estate modelling’ -- master EG
2. Luna van der Weij (84.6) – Water infrastructure – ‘Raise your voice, not the sea level’ -- master SSP
3. Marije Kooistra (82.1) – Mobility – ‘Perceptions of accessibility: a quantitative study of spatial and interpersonal differences in subjective accessibility in the Netherlands’ -- master EG
Goals of the Graduate Research Day
- Showcase the research performed at the Faculty of Spatial Sciences. The intended public includes students from other programmes, staff members and family.
- Provide a platform to recognize and reward students.
Graduate Research Day Promo video
|Last modified:||21 January 2022 11.06 a.m.|