Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Legal protection Registry for the CBE

Filing Appeals

Appeals can be submitted through the Central Student Legal Protection Service (CLRS).

A copy of the decision against which the appeal is directed should be sent with the notice of appeal. All documents (including appendices) submitted will be forwarded to the opposing party. Section 7.61 of the HRA and the administrative appeal provisions of the General Administrative Law Act Awb) apply to the notice of appeal.

Last modified:08 June 2023 11.23 a.m.
View this page in: Nederlands