Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Exchange Visa and immigration

Visa and residence permit

Do you need an MVV visa and/or residence permit? The University applies for your MVV visa and/or residence permit at the Dutch Immigration Services (IND). You cannot apply yourself.

The University will inform you about the procedure and the documents that are needed for the application.

Last modified:06 April 2020 09.09 a.m.