Ocasys is the course catalogue system for all faculties of the University of Groningen. This web application contains information on all courses offered by the University of Groningen. This information covers among other things:
- the contents of the course,
- the teacher(s),
- the language that is spoken,
- the way the course is taught and examined,
- the period in which the course is given,
- the literature that is used,
- the number of credits,
- the status of the course (obligatory or optional),
- the study programmes of all courses, if needed, specified per major or study route.
Note for exchange students: Please note that not all courses are open to exchange students. Even when a course is open to exchange students, students must still get permission from the course co-ordinator before being admitted. Please contact the exchange coordinator at your home institution as well.