Pay your tuition fees via Tikkie
Do you have a Dutch bankaccount and are you paying your tuition fees via direct debit? Then it's is now possible to pay your tuition fees via Tikkie.
What is Tikkie?
Tikkie is a new ABN AMRO app you can use to make a payment using iDEAL via SMS, for example. Go to the Tikkie website for more information.
You can pay using Tikkie if you satisfy the following conditions:
- You have a Dutch bank account
- You have a smartphone
- The UG knows your mobile number
- You have issued an authorization to pay in one time. (It is then possible to pay in advnace with Tikkie.)
- You have signed a direct debit mandate but the payment failed
How does Tikkie work?
- You are sent an SMS with a payment link.
- Click on the link and pay part or all of the tuition fees via the iDEAL environment.
Why would I want to pay via Tikkie?
Via Tikkie you can pay the tuition fees in a quick and simple way. This can be done prior to the new academic year or you can rectify a failed payment. This has the advantage that your UG account will not be blocked if you pay immediately.
However, you are not obliged to pay via Tikkie. For more information about the alternatives, go to Consequences of insufficient bank balance on our website.
How to inform the UG of your mobile number
You can let the UG know your mobile number via Studielink.
Please contact the Central Student Administration. You cannot reply to the SMS.
Ben je een Nederlandse studiekiezer? Ga dan naar onze pagina's voor Nederlandse studenten.
|Last modified:||11 March 2019 10.50 a.m.|