Admission requirements 2019/2020
The BSc Global Responsibility & Leadership is an intensive programme for ambitious students. There are three main requirements that students must fulfil in order to be deemed admissible to the programme:
If you require more information please contact the Admissions Office.
As the Global Responsibility & Leadership programme is a small-scale, intentisive bachelor degree, a selection procedure applies.
1. Secondary School Diploma
Students are required to have successfully obtained a secondary school diploma which allows entry to an academic university. Therefore, students need to obtain a Dutch VWO diploma or international equivalent before gaining entry to the programme.
2. English requirements
As the GRL programme is fully taught and assessed in English, students are required to demonstrate their English skills by sitting an approved English test. Some exemptions will be made for demonstrating English proficiency: students are exempted from proving proficiency in English if they are a native speaker and have completed secondary education or have already completed a bachelor programme in one of the following countries: USA, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia.'
You are exempted from proving your proficiency in English, if you:
- are a native speaker and have completed your entire secondary education in one of the following countries: USA, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Canada (English secondary education);
- have already completed an entire Bachelor's programme in one of the following countries: USA, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Canada (English higher education);
- apply with at least 3 GCE A2-level certificates from an accredited British examination board;
- have an International Baccalaureate diploma, with English as the medium of instruction;
- have a European Baccalaureate diploma, with English as final exam subject from a European School or one of the Accredited European Schools.
- Minimum final grade of 7 for the English course for the Dutch VWO diploma
- Minimum final grade of 10 for the English course at Leistungskurs (LK) / erhörtere Anforderingsniveau (eA) for the German Zeugnis der Allgemeinen Hochschulreife (however, please note that taking an English language proficiency test meeting the minimum requirements for this programme is strongly recommended)
If you do not fall under one of these exemptions, you are required to complete an English language test. Information on accepted tests and grade can be found here.
3. Mathematics Requirements
Due to the content of some courses, UCF has a mathematics requirements. Students are required to have achieved a passing grade in VWO Wiskunde A,B or C or an international equivalent.
|Dutch VWO||Wiskunde A, B or C with a passing grade|
|German Abitur||Grundkurs Leistungskurs/Erhötem Anforderingsniveau with a passing grade|
|British A-levels||Advanced Subsidiary (AS)-Level Mathematics or Advanced Level Mathematics passing grade|
|International Baccalaureate||Mathematics Standard Level or Mathematics Higher Level with a passing grade (4 or higher)|
3 or 5 periods with a passing grade
|High School Diploma||AP Calculus or AP Statistics Passing Grade|
|Laatst gewijzigd:||15 januari 2019 14:41|