Rescheduled to 20 April | UG CareerCafé
|When:||Mo 20-04-2020 19:00 - 22:00|
|Where:||Van Swinderen Huys|
- About to graduate?
- Looking for a job in the North?
Join the UG CareerCafé
and meet young UG graduates who started their career in the region and love to share their tips on getting the perfect job. At the CareerCafé, alumni will share with students job hunting advice and career stories in an informal get-together. Connect with young alumni and learn from their experience.
How can I join?
Register before 30 March via eventbrite. You will then receive an email to choose two sessions with an alumnus. It is first come, first served! So, don’t hesitate too long and try to connect with your favorite persons. If you are not able to join please inform us as soon as possible so we can transfer your ticket.
Alumni and students will meet in small groups and students may ask questions such as:
- how did you get your first job
- was it important to have e.g. internship or student board experience to get your job
- how do you manage your job and private life balance
- did you encounter any pitfalls in searching for a job
- why did you choose a job in the North
- how did you experience the transition from studying to working
- which skills are most important in your job
- how do you value the culture of your organization?
19.00 Welcome with coffee/tea
19.45 Round 1 career talks
20.45 Round 2 career talks
21.30 Closing talks
21:35 Network drinks
This is the first CareerCafé event and is organized by UG Young Alumni Network, UG Alumni Relations and Fundraising, and UG Career Services.
Note: During the event photo and video recordings are made that can be used for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed, please inform us in advance.