|When:||Tu 07-04-2020 19:00 - 22:00|
|Where:||Van Swinderen Huys|
- Did you succeed in getting a job in the North?
- Do you remember your job search?
The Young Alumni Network (YAN) of the UG is looking for alumni who would like to share their career experiences with UG-students. The participating UG-alumni will be offered a workhop ‘how to give career advice’ on 26 March. Interested? Send an email to email@example.com.
The UG-CareerCafé is an informal get-together of students and young alumni: students who are interested in starting a career in Northern Netherlands and alumni who succeeded in getting a job in the North. The aim is to inform the students about the Northern labor market. To achieve this we ask a group of young UG-alumni to share their career experiences with the students. The evening is a success if the students are inspired to take further steps in their career planning process.
The students are invited to ask questions, like:
- How did you find your first job?
- Did you plan to find a job in the Northern Netherlands?
- What does your typical working day look like?
- The relevance of extra-curricular activities in the job hunting process?
- Did you had job interview and what questions were asked?
How did you experience the transition from study to work?
19.00 Welcome with coffee/tea
19.30 Intro CareerCafé
19.45 Round 1 career talks
20.45 Round 2 career talks (participants rotate to another alumn)
21.30 Close talks and open networking
21:35 Network drinks