Finance & Control RUG
Finance & Control RUG is responsible for all financial affairs of the RUG.
Finance & Control RUG consists of the Financial Shared Service Centre (FSSC) and three corporate sections: Corporate Control, Governance and Internal Audit. In addition the management - and projectcontrollers at faculty level are functionally tied to this department.
- Preparation of the annual institutional budget
- Preparation of the annual financial report
- Financial, management and project control of faculties and internal services
- Advise the Board of Governors on all financial policies, including fiscal policy, private investments, enterprises, risk management and treasury policies
- Preparation of financial and operational audits, especially of third party funded projects.
|Last modified:||18 July 2017 4.24 p.m.|