Specialisation in International Business, Philosophy and Politics (PPIB)
International Business, Philosophy and Business is a specialisation in the Social Sciences major.
A wide variety of societal problems require a political solution, have an important business component and present ethical dilemmas. The major specialisation International Business, Philosophy and Politics provides for an interdisciplinary approach to developing international corporate strategies.
- Combine International Business courses with Philosophy courses to obtain a broad outlook on complex, international challenges
- Become a well-rounded individual who can address today's societal problems from different perspectives
- Prepare for a career in international business by understanding the implications of matters such as ethical dilemmas and governance on international corporate strategies
- Follow a specialisation that prepares you for Master programmes in International Business Management, International Economics and Business, Philosophy, Philosophy of the Social Sciences, International Organizations, etc.
- Have a look at this presentation for a more in-depth view of what the major specialisation International Business, Philosophy and Politics entails
What does the PPIB specialisation look like?
During the course of three years, you will follow various courses on politics, international business and philosophy as well as gain an interdisciplinary outlook whilst working with peers from different majors and specialisations.
Study in Groningen - the biggest student city in the Netherlands
Since students comprise almost a quarter of the city's population, Groningen will have something to offer you. Groningen is a buzzing student city and a very safe place to live. As soon as you arrive you'll notice the youthful, fun vibe of the city. Groningen was recently chosen as the most bike-friendly city in the world and has recently been voted the most innovative city in Europe (European Commission) - find out why for yourself! Everything you want to know about Groningen.
|Last modified:||12 March 2020 10.13 p.m.|