Education Festival 2021
From 19 to 23 April 2021, the Education Festival – the successor to Education Day – took place. It has been an inspirational week for all lecturers of the UG. The Education Festival boosted a varied programme, including interactive activities, keynote speakers and a virtual exposition to showcase good practices.
Take a look at the programme here (PDF) ! and to to the extended programme to view all activities. The enthusiastic speakers came from within and outside the university. Students were present at some sessions to share their experiences.
The Education Festival was held online and scheduled in a way that it could be combined with a busy week at work. The sessions lasted from half an hour to an hour and were spread out across the day.
Every day of the week had a central theme:
- Monday: Blended Learning: digital education in a sustainable manner
- Tuesday: Interdisciplinary education for employability, lifelong learning & citizenship
- Wednesday: Inclusion and diversity: impact on your classroom
- Thursday: Assessment for learning: Can we shift the paradigm?
- Friday: Recognition and Rewards
It is possible to watch session recordings back. The links will be added to this page.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via: email@example.com
|Last modified:||03 May 2021 12.46 p.m.|