The Rudolf Agricola School for Sustainable Development
The Rudolf Agricola School for Sustainable Development is the University of Groningen network organisation in the area of sustainable development. In this School UG scientists and lecturers from a broad spectrum of disciplines work together with societal organizations and citizens on the pathways to more sustainability.
The Agricola School is a pressure cooker for transdisciplinary scientific research into sustainability. The staff of the School supports scientists to work together from different perspectives, and forges alliances between the scientists of Agricola and key organizations and stakeholders.
- We connect with national and international colleagues, organizations and social partners.
- We inspire, innovate and accelerate.
- We share results, make them visible and usable.
- We develop ground-breaking research projects, organize research meetings and major events with a national and international impact.
- We develop education, for academic students, but also for professionals and citizens.
- Agricola supports scientists in obtaining funds, with organizing workshops and living labs, and with communication and publicity.