W. Donath, MSc
- Sep 2021 - Aug 2025 PhD Student in Clinical Psychology, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Topic: Identity fragmentation in Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Under supervision of prof. dr. R.J.C. Huntjens & prof. dr. P.J. de Jong
- Feb 2021 - July 2021 Research Practicum Instructor, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Nov 2019 - August 2020 Research Assistant in Clinical and Experimental Psychology, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Jan 2016 - Feb 2016 External Relations Assistant at the School of Management University of Bath, England
- 2019-2021 Research Master in Clinical and Experimental Psychology
University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Thesis: "Do you know yourself? Understanding Identity Fragmentation in Dissociative Identity Disorder"
- 2016-2019 Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Thesis: "Empathy and Beyond: How Late Positive Potentials Relate to Empathic and Clinical Traits When Processing Emotion-evoking Images"
- 2013-2016 Bachelor of Arts in English Studies and Communication and Media Science
|Last modified:||22 October 2021 4.51 p.m.|