Information for presenters
In the week 22 or 23 we will inform you whether your abstract has been accepted for a contributed talk.
Please bring your presentation on your own laptop or a USB drive. We will provide you with a headset before your presentation starts.
The poster session will be held on Monday evening 17:10 – 19:30 when poster presenters will be expected to be available at their posters.
Authors are requested to put up their posters before the poster session starts according to the numbering found in the programme booklet.
Posters will be on boards which are 2.38 m tall by 0.95 m wide. The boards are double-sided and each poster will be allocated one side of a board. The mandatory size for your poster is A0 (84.1cm x 118.9cm) in Portrait format.
Poster Printing service
To make your visit to the conference easier and more comfortable, we have a poster printing service. We offer to have your poster printed in Groningen, so you do not have to take it along with you when traveling here.
- If you want to make use of this service, make sure to email your poster as a PDF file to info gcb.nl before 19 June 2022
- Please mention your full name and HDQD in the email.
- Price/Poster without tube: € 39,00
- Please send an email to info gcb.nl so we can provide an invoice.
- The poster will be available during the conference at the registration desk.
The poster size should be A0 portrait format (width 841mm and height 1189mm). The poster boards cannot accommodate larger posters, or posters in landscape format. We kindly ask you NOT to laminate your poster with plastic. Laminated posters tend to curl and are difficult to affix to the boards.
|Last modified:||22 June 2022 11.48 a.m.|