Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
About us Faculty of Law International programmes Incoming exchange (guest students) Practical Information

Entry Visa and Residence Permit

The Immigration Service Desk (ISD) will provide students with detailed information on whether they need to apply for an entry visa or residence permit and give them information about the application procedures. If you need a visa or residence permit to study in the Netherlands you will need to follow the instructions sent to you by the Immigration Service Desk (ISD). You will only receive the instructions after you have handed in a complete application form with the Faculty of Law.

Last modified:27 August 2021 12.49 p.m.