Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Over onsFaculteit RechtsgeleerdheidAlles over ons onderwijsInternational programmesExchange (guest) studentsPractical Information

Entry Visa and Residence Permit

The Immigration Service Desk (ISD) will provide students with detailed information and instructions on the entry visa and residence permit application procedures, and whether they need to apply for an entry visa or a residence permit. If you need a visa or residence permit to study in the Netherlands you will need to follow the instructions sent to you by the Immigration Service Desk (ISD). You will only receive those instructions after you have handed in a complete application form with the Faculty of Law.

Laatst gewijzigd:15 mei 2018 17:12