Register in Studielink
Important note: We have noticed that in some cases Microsoft email accounts are blocked from receiving emails from the University of Groningen. Therefore, we highly recommend registering an email address that is not related to Microsoft (please note that this includes providers such as hotmail, outlook, msn and live).
- Go to Studielink and create a Studielink account (if
you have not already done so).
- If you already have a Studielink account, please use your existing account and do not create a new one. This means that you will have the same student number for all your applications.
- You can have up to 4 active applications in your Studielink account (including a maximum of 2 programmes with a fixed quota). Nationwide you can only apply for one Bachelor's programme in Medicine or Dentistry (Dutch taught).
- You will receive an email with your Studielink login details within minutes after creating your Studielink account. Make sure to check your spam folder for this email as well.
- Log in with your new account and change your password.
- Fill out details about your previous education.
- Select the programme you wish to apply to.
- Submit the application by clicking the 'confirm' button.
If you need help during this step, please consult the instruction manuals for Studielink.