Bachelor's programmes with a selection procedure (numerus fixus)
All fixed quota programmes will fill the available seats through a selection procedure. As such, the admissions procedure for these programmes consists of two steps:
- The Admissions Office, together with the Admissions Boards, will assess your admissibility based on the level of your educational qualification(s) and course content.
- The Faculty will select the students by means of a selection procedure. The selection procedure may consist of writing a letter of motivation, (language)tests, writing an essay, etc. For most of these selection procedures you will have to be in Groningen in person during a specific selection day. The selection procedures vary per programme.
Completed by deadline of 15 January 2019
By the deadline of 15 January, you must have completed
- your initial application for the fixed quota programme of your choice in Studielink, and
- the university specific application in the Online Application System (OAS).
Please note: If you wish to apply to the BA International Relations and International Organization (IRIO), you will also have to complete the selection procedure by the deadline of 15 January 2019.
The fixed quota programmes at the University of Groningen for the Academic year 2019/2020 are:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Dentistry - taught in Dutch (48 seats)
- International Business
- International Relations and International Organization
- Medicine (410 seats)
- visit the page Selection and placement.
Please note that the selection procedures are administered by the Faculties themselves, this means that the Admissions Office will not be able to answer any content-related queries in regards to the selection procedure or ranking.
Ben je een Nederlandse studiekiezer? Ga dan naar onze pagina's voor Nederlandse studenten.
|Last modified:||13 May 2019 3.15 p.m.|