(Bio)medical Research Internship
Do you have a passion for research and would you like to continue your educational career with a master or PhD program? You may want to consider applying for a research internship at one of the departments of the Faculty of Medical Sciences/University Medical Center Groningen.
We welcome applications from talented students with a background in biology, (bio)chemistry, biotechnology, pharmacy, medical sciences, or a related field. Our selection is based on academic excellence and motivation. In case you are a medical student and lack experience in basic science and research techniques it is important that you are willing to catch up in advance of your stay at Groningen.
Each program will be tailor-made, and you will have the opportunity to be actively involved in the selection of your research project. A research internship may be combined with courses in other degree programs at the Faculty of Medical Sciences or Science and Engineering (formerly known as the Mathematics & Natural Sciences) (subject to availability).
Feel free to check out the Research Portfolio of the Graduate School of Medical Sciences.
Am I an eligible candidate?
- You have a background in biology, (bio)chemistry, biotechnology, pharmacy, medical sciences, or a related field
- You have a passion for (clinical) research
- You qualify as an excellent student
- An opportunity to work in an international environment with top researchers
- State-of-the-art facilities, e.g. in (pharmaco)genomics, proteomics and in vivo (animal) and in vitro (cell) imaging
- The opportunity to design a sandwich PhD project or a sandwich MD-PhD project with your supervisors in Brazil
- Exchange student in the master program Medical and Pharmaceutical Drug Innovation
- Exchange student in the master program Clinical and Psychosocial Epidemiology
- Full scholarships for master students from the University Medical Center Groningen
How to apply?
Collect the following documentation:
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Letter of Motivation
- Overview of Research Interests
- Transcript of Records
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
And submit these to Joyce Fongers, Coordinator Internationalization Graduate School of Medical Sciences.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||24 juli 2018 13:25|