Philosophy, Politics and International Business (PPIB)
International Business, Philosophy and Business is a specialisation in the Social Sciences major. A wide variety of societal problems require a political solution, have an important business component and present ethical dilemmas. The major specialisation Philosophy, Politics and International Business provides for an interdisciplinary approach to developing international corporate strategies.
- Combine International Business courses with Philosophy courses to obtain a broad outlook on complex, international challenges
- Become a well-rounded individual who can address today's societal problems from different perspectives
- Prepare for a career in international business by understanding the implications of matters such as ethical dilemmas and governance on international corporate strategies
- Follow a specialisation that prepares you for Master programmes in for example: International Business Management, International Economics and Business, Philosophy, Philosophy of the Social Sciences or International Organizations.
- Have a look at this presentation for a more in-depth view of what the major specialisation Philosophy, Politics and International Business entails
The coordinator of the PPIB major is Prof. dr. Alette Smeulers
This is what a specialisation in PPIB looks like this year:
|Last modified:||12 March 2020 10.13 p.m.|