Why The Executive Master of M&A and Valuation?
The Executive Master of M&A and Valuation of the University of Groningen Business School covers M&A in an integrated manner: M&A strategy, deal, execution and post-deal integration. The programme will help you develop into an M&A professional with both depth and breadth and an international perspective. You get a deep understanding of the key issues of each phase of the M&A process, as well as how these phases are interconnected.
Participants who complete the programme will obtain:
- Thorough knowledge of M&A and valuation relevant to each phase of the transaction process;
- The theoretical aspects of M&A and valuation, and the ability to apply this knowledge in practice;
- The ability to address M&A and valuation issues relevant in practice, but not covered in textbooks;
- An understanding of the perspectives and incentives of all stakeholders in a transaction;
- The ability to manage M&A and perform valuations at each phase of a transaction.
Wim Holterman , Programme Director, Professor of Business Valuation at the University of Groningen, Partner at PwC:
“The Executive Master of M&A and Valuation meets the current and future needs of M&A professionals and is a proven contributor to its alumni’s career advancement. The lecturers have put tremendous effort into developing unique instructional and case material covering all phases of the M&A process, from pre-deal strategy to post-deal integration. Moreover, by bringing students from various backgrounds and involving high-profile guest lecturers, the programme offers lively and enriching discussions during the lessons.”
, Professor of Corporate Finance at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam,
Lecturer in the programme:
"An important contribution of the programme is the development of professional expertise – knowledge and skills in Corporate Valuation. Mastering the corporate valuation profession enables the participant to discover new business opportunities, allows thinking creatively in M&A transactions and qualifies for discussions with senior management/board members. This characteristic makes working in this profession enjoyable."
|Last modified:||26 February 2018 3.51 p.m.|