Preparation for Dutch State exam
What can you do at the Language Centre?
The Language Centre can help you prepare for exams and tests. Our Dutch language courses specifically prepare for the Staatsexamen NT2-II.
Dutch Language Courses preparing for the Staatsexamen NT2
In order to take the exam, you must first reach a CEFR language proficiency level. You can achieve this level by following a series of subsequent courses:
- Level 0 to A2
- Level A2 to B1 = the level of Staatsexamen NT2 I
- Level B1 to B2 = the level of Staatsexamen NT2 II
- We also offer the course Orientation in the Dutch Labour Market (ONA)
- Preparation Course for the NT2-II State Examination
- NT2-II State Examination: Mock Examination
- NT2-II State Examination: Self-Study
|Last modified:||16 November 2018 11.31 a.m.|