Registration with a DUO loan
How to register and pay with a loan from the Education Executive Agency (DUO)
You can pay for Dutch courses at the University of Groningen Language Centre in preparation for the State Examination in Dutch as a Second Language (level B2) or Staatsexamen NT2 with a loan from the Education Executive Agency (DUO). You should register as follows:
- Visit en.inburgeren.nl for more information about integration.
- Request a loan from DUO. Log in to My Integration on the internet. You will need DigiD to get access to government websites. Online requests are processed much faster than paper form requests.
- When you register for your Language Centre course, present or send a photocopy or scan of the letter in which DUO approves your loan. The Language Centre needs this letter as soon as possible, because we need ample time to complete your registration. For all future courses that you register for, you must present the most recent overview of your DUO grant.
- Go to our overview of Dutch courses
- If this is your first Dutch course at the Language Centre, you must first visit the Language Centre for an intake.
- Register online or in person for the course or the waiting list at the Language Centre office. Select the payment option ‘DUO loan for integration via the State Examination in Dutch as a Second Language (level B2) or Staatsexamen NT2 '.
- You will be sent more information about the course by e-mail one week before the course is due to begin.
Your teacher will give you 2 forms during the first lesson. You must sign these forms and return them to the teacher:
- Course contract – the conditions applying to your course schedule, in line with the criteria of Blik op Werk.
- DUO invoice – stating the costs of your course and the teaching material. The Language Centre will submit the invoice to DUO. DUO will pay for the course using your loan.
|Last modified:||05 March 2019 2.26 p.m.|