Executive Master of M&A and Valuation
Master M&A from strategy to implementation
The University of Groningen Business School offers the leading master programme for M&A and valuation professionals, whether they work at corporates, private equity, banks or advisory and accountancy firms.
The part-time programme is case driven and is taught by a combination of academic staff and leading M&A professionals. It has proven to greatly advance the careers of its alumni. Master M&A and valuation from strategy to implementation by enrolling in the programme!
- Start: 14 September 2018, Zuidas Amsterdam
- Duration: 15 months, part-time
- Title: Master of Science
- Download our brochure
- Call or e-mail our programme coordinator Karin van der Velde
M&A activity is currently at peak levels, both on the corporate side and the private equity side. Technological and market developments lead to unprecedented change and disruption in many industries. As a result, M&A is more important than ever as a tool for companies to achieve their strategic objectives. And in parallel, the need for well trained M&A professionals is growing as well.
What makes the programme unique:
- It covers the M&A process from start to finish, touching the key aspects of deals and valuation
- It has been developed with input from and taught by leading M&A and valuation professionals from multinationals, strategy advisors, banks, private equity players and accountancy firms
- The programme enables you to operate in an international M&A and valuation environment