V DFH meet-up: Data Catalogue
|Wanneer:||di 18-09-2018 15:00 - 18:00|
|Waar:||UMCG central building, Round Zaal|
Data Federation Hub (DFH) is the platform which connects state-of-art data expertise at University of Groningen (UG) and UMCG, in particular in the light of increasingly important Open Science movement. DFH is committed to showcase what is available across UG and UMCG and acts as a single point of contact with no wrong door policy.
If you want to find out more on the theme of Data Catalogue, please subscribe to this event.
Program 18 Sept 3pm - 5 pm & networking drink
Chair: Salome Scholtens (GCC)
Venue: UMCG central building, entrance 11 Round Zaal
- Life-science domain speaker
- dr. Cees H. J. Hof DANS life sciences (Dutch institute for permanente access to digital research resources)
- FAIR with Pure
Snapshot of Data Catalogue at UG - UMCG
- Viola Angelini - on the importance of catalogues and to find data. What is so difficult
- Bas Bolmer - Data manager LIFELINES
- Digital Humanities
- Paul Hann - Open data catalogue: Geodienst
Do you want to pitch your own catalogue, the challenges connected to it and why you need one, get in touch: email@example.com to secure your 5 min pitch!