Energise your future with Shell Business Challenge!
|Datum:||19 oktober 2017|
ENERGISE YOUR FUTURE WITH SHELL BUSINESS CHALLENGE!
Do you want to stand out from the crowd on the job market? Are you ready to bridge the gap between the theories you learn and the reality that corporate executives face?
Participate in the Shell Business Challenge and get an exclusive insight into the energy industry by performing 6 weeks of part time research for a renowned multinational.
Selected students will work on a business case supported by hands-on coaching from Shell professionals and FEB-professors and compete for the best solution. Students will focus on managing their own portfolio, aiming to meet the world’s growing demand for energy in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible. The results will be presented to a panel of Shell senior executives and FEB-professors.
As a participant, you will…
- Find out what it’s like to work for Shell
- Get in contact with the company’s recruitment department
- Receive a certificate from Shell and FEB
- Upgrade your CV with a valuable experience
- Demonstrate your professional skills
- Participate in a challenging course that can be combined with the workload of your courses
- Be able to win a unique site visit at a large Shell production facility
Sign up online via this link: https://www.ebfgroningen.nl/sbc/ by sending your CV and a short motivation (250 words). Deadline: the 24th of October 23:59h. The students will be selected by Shell.
For questions and more information on the Shell Business Challenge please contact Sven Goos (firstname.lastname@example.org).