Translation and correction
The University Translation and Correction Service (UVC) of the University of Groningen Language Centre translates texts from and into a range of modern languages and corrects texts that you have written. The UVC has an extensive database of native and near-native speaker translators and correctors.
The University of Groningen Translation and Correction Service offers the following services:
- Translation: from and into various languages
- Correction and editing: reliable improvement
- Text production: we write what you need
- Subtitling: of movies, in Dutch and other languages
In addition to the services listed above, the University Translation and Correction Service is involved in the development and maintenance of the following University of Groningen (RUG) tools:
RUG Terminology Database
The terminology database contains translations of the terms that are used within the University of Groningen in the field of education and HRM, supplemented by general educational terms.
Contact InformationIn all cases, it is advisable to contact us in good time:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 050 - 363 5923
|Last modified:||07 January 2019 4.23 p.m.|