Do you have to take the civic integration examination and want to register for your first Language Centre course? Then you must visit the Language Centre for an intake first. Read on and find out which intake procedure applies to you.
Intake via the Dutch office hour
You can come to the Dutch office hour if one of the following applies to you:
- You are not using a DUO loan to pay for the course.
- You are a student or staff member of the University of Groningen, Hanze University of Applied Sciences or another university.
You are seeking to follow a course at B2 level or higher.
Intake via the Study Skills Test
Do you intend to pay for your course with your DUO loan and does none of the above apply to you? Please register for the Study Skills Test. Read on for more information.
Study Skills Test
The Study Skills Test provides information about the speed at which you will learn a language. If you score 15 points or more in the test (out of 25), you will then meet with a teacher. The teacher will advise you about whether you can start at the Language Centre and if so, which course you can follow. This advise is binding. It is not allowed to take the Study Skills Test more than once.
After this meeting you can register at the secretariat for that course.
The next tests will be held on:
- Thursday 4 July, 10:30-13:00, register online
- Tuesday 23 July, 9:00-11:30 (online registration not yet open)
- Tuesday 3 September, 13:00-15:30 (online registration not yet open)
- new dates will be published a.s.a.p.
- Create an account in our registration system.
- Click on the registration link mentioned above to register for the test.
- Choose University of Groningen payment system as your payment method.
- Select full rate (€ 0.00).
- Please read the information about Registration with a DUO loan.
Please bring to the test a photocopy or scan of the letter in which DUO approves your loan. The Language Centre needs this letter as soon as possible, because we need ample time to complete your registration. For all future courses that you register for, you must present the most recent overview of your DUO grant.
|Last modified:||24 June 2019 11.55 a.m.|