DCC Workshop: Principles of hands-on data management
|When:||Tu 21-02-2023 13:00 - 14:00|
Join us to get direct practical advice on "doing" research data management within the University of Groningen.
In this workshop the DCC will update you on data management planning, best practices, storage solutions and research software, leaving plenty of time for questions and to get started on your Data Management Plan.
The webinar is aimed at all researchers and research supporters and will cover basics on:
- Introduction / research lifecycle
- Why do RDM?
- Open Science / FAIR data / Policies
- Research Data Management Planning
- Storage (archive, share, transfer)
- Practical solutions and best-practices in the UG
- UG licences and third party tools