DCC Webinar: Principles of hands-on data management
|Wanneer:||ma 20-03-2023 14:00 - 15:00|
Join this webinar to get direct practical advice on "doing" research data management within the University of Groningen. In approx. 45 minutes the DCC will update you on data management planning, best practices, storage solutions and research software, leaving plenty of time for questions.
The webinar is aimed at all researchers and research supporters of the University of Groningen and will cover:
- Introduction / research lifecycle
- Why do RDM?
- Open Science / FAIR data / Policies
- Research Data Management Planning
- Storage (archive, share, transfer)
- Practical solutions and best-practices in the UG