Please note: Our website is currently under construction. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for up-to-date information.
At the UVC, we offer two premium editing services to clients both within and outside the University of Groningen, in a range of modern foreign languages: Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.
- press releases, questionnaires, exam texts, academic articles, thesis summaries, policy documents, and minutes
- medical, scientific, legal, financial, and journalistic texts
How we work
At the UVC, we offer two premium editing services. We guarantee high quality through:
- Two different services: we offer a language edit and a substantive edit. For more information, see the section above.
- Two editing rounds: when the first round of editing is complete, it is reviewed by a second linguist for quality assurance purposes.
- The native speaker principle: to ensure a natural flow and tone, we assign at least one native speaker to each editing job.
- Competitive deadlines: deadlines will always be established together with you to best suit your schedule.
- Consistency: you will receive edited texts that are consistent with UG-wide terminology.
- Tracked changes and comments: we use the Track Changes feature in Word while editing your document as well as the Comment feature to clarify, highlight, or make suggestions. The tracked changes allow you to see every change made to the document. This gives you control over the final product, as you can accept or reject any of the changes made as you see fit. We seek to improve your text but ultimately only you can be the final arbiter.
For our terms and conditions, please visit our Conditions page.
Request our services
|Last modified:||15 July 2022 08.33 a.m.|