Intensive 5 day training: German
‘Germany is by far our most important business partner, accounting for one quarter of our exports. In order to close deals with German companies you have to be able to speak the language. The importance of speaking German should be stressed everywhere, but particularly in secondary schools.’- Bernard Wientjes, chairman of employer organization VNO-NCW.
Are you a beginner when it comes to learning German? The intensive course for beginners will focus on the basic principles of German and on language use in everyday situations. The emphasis will be on oral communication, so that you will be able to hold simple conversations. At the end of the course your level will be A1.
If you are an advanced learner of German, then you decide what you will learn and which skills you want to improve:
- General and/or specific vocabulary
- Grammar rules
- Communication skills
- Oral skills
- Presentation skills
- Writing skills
- Language use in work-related situations
Other learning possibilities
Take a look at our regular German courses.
What does it cost?
An intensive 5-day language course, entirely tailored to your learning wishes, costs approximately € 3,500. The course material is included in the price.
- Overnight stays in a hotel or B&B
- Dinner with fellow students and/or the teacher
- Evening programme (cinema, theatre, lecture)
- First fill in the registration form.
- An appointment will be then made for a personal interview in which your learning wishes and your level will be established. The interview can also take place by phone or through Skype.
- An offer will be sent to you after the interview.
We kindly ask you to register at least two weeks before the preferred starting date of your course.
|Last modified:||17 November 2020 09.40 a.m.|