Intensive 5 day training: Spanish
Are you a beginner when it comes to learning Spanish? The intensive course for beginners will focus on the basic principles of Spanish and on language use in everyday situations. The emphasis will be on oral communication, so that you will be able to hold simple conversations. At the end of the course your level will be A1.
If you are an advanced learner of Spanish, then you decide what you will learn and which skills you want to improve:
- General and/or specific vocabulary
- Grammar rules
- Oral skills
- Presentation skills
- Writing skills
- Language use in work-related situations
Other learning possibilities
Take a look at our regular Spanish courses.
What does it cost?
An intensive five-day Spanish language course, entirely tailored to your learning wishes, costs approximately € 3,500. The course material is included in the price.
- Overnight stays in a hotel or B&B
- Dinner with fellow students and/or the teacher
- Evening programme (cinema, theatre, lecture)
- First fill in the registration form.
- An appointment will be then made for a personal interview in which your learning wishes and your level will be established. The interview can also take place by phone or through Skype.
- An offer will be sent to you after the interview.
Group courses will not be cancelled, regardless of the number of registrations. You can also opt for an individual programme.
|Last modified:||13 September 2019 08.19 a.m.|