Intensive 5 day training: Dutch
“The limits of my language mean the limits of my world.” Ludwig Wittgenstein.
Are you a beginner when it comes to learning Dutch? The intensive course for beginners will focus on the basic principles of Dutch and on language use in everyday situations. The emphasis will be on oral communication, so that you will be able to hold simple conversations. At the end of the course your level will be A1.
If you are an advanced learner of Dutch, then you decide what you will learn and which skills you want to improve:
- General and/or specific vocabulary
- Grammar rules
- Communication skills
- Oral skills
- Presentation skills
- Writing skills
- Language use in work-related situations
Other learning possibilities
Take a look at our regular Dutch courses.
What does it cost?
An intensive five-day Dutch language course, entirely tailored to your learning wishes, costs approximately € 3,500. The course material is included in the price.
- Overnight stays in a hotel or B&B
- Dinner with fellow students and/or the teacher
- Evening programme (cinema, theatre, lecture)
- First fill in the registration form.
- An appointment will be then made for a personal interview in which your learning wishes and your level will be established. The interview can also take place by phone or through Skype.
- An offer will be sent to you after the interview.
Group courses will not be cancelled, regardless of the number of registrations. You can also opt for an individual programme.
We kindly ask you to register at least two weeks before the preferred starting date of your course.
|Last modified:||01 August 2019 09.54 a.m.|