Would you like to work at the Customer Insights Center of the University of Groningen (RUGCIC)?
We are often hiring academic researchers at the Department of Marketing at the University of Groningen. This process takes place via the regular channels, NOT via this website.
Vacature DVJ Insights: Research Expert Behaviour and Communication
Who are we?
DVJ Insights is an ambitious, innovative and fast-growing marketing research agency located in the Netherlands, the UK and Germany with the ambition to be the best global agency for brand growth. We add value by helping our clients to better understand consumer behaviour, improve their brand positioning, realise more successful product introductions, and increase the effectiveness of their media campaigns. At DVJ Insights, almost 70 passionate colleagues from 3 different locations work for clients such as Philips, Samsung, Beiersdorf, Heineken, Cloetta, Domino’s, Nestlé, ING, Rituals, and the Dutch Central Government. We are an informal, dynamic, and passionate team, always aiming to deliver quality and value. We believe that everyone at DVJ contributes to our growth, which is why we think it is extremely important to invest in the personal development of our employees. Next to our work, we like to celebrate our achievements and have fun together by regularly organising team activities such as dinners, pub quizzes, and parties to make sure everyone feels included and appreciated.
What will you do as a research expert behaviour and communication?
As part of the research team, you contribute to the successful growth strategy of DVJ Insights. With the client consultants and the rest of the research team, you work on amazing market research projects for a wide variety of social topics and renowed brands and organizations as well. The role of a Research Expert is versatile and challenging; not a day is the same. As a Research Expert Behaviour and Communication, you work in a dedicated client team, specialized in communication and behaviour. Together with your team, you work on a wide variety of societal topics and projects. In this role, you are responsible for the daily supervision and implementation of your own research projects for different clients.
- Undertake projects in close partnership with the client, an experienced client consultant (who is responsible for sales) and the rest of the research team
- Develop and programme customized questionnaires
- Set up and coordinate fieldwork through (our own) panels
- Analyse and interpret data
- Create reports and data visualisation through PowerPoint presentations
- Provide conclusions and recommendations on different client questions
- Present the results and learnings to the client, together with the consultant.
- Next to that, you are always developing and implementing innovative ideas when it comes to questionnaire techniques, design, statistical analyses, etc.
What do we offer?
A fun, versatile and challenging job at an innovative, successful marketing research agency, with offices in the Netherlands, the UK and Germany. An international organisation where you can play a significant part in the success of the business, with a role where you get the chance to learn and develop your career. All in an open culture and pleasant work environment.
- A dynamic and informal place to work with people from different cultures
- Work with and collaborate with people who are experts in their profession
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career path
- Overarching responsibility for challenging (research) projects
- Engage with the newest scientifical insights and innovations: through our own Center of Expertise, our collaboration with universities like the University of Groningen and our international academic board
- We have dedicated team leaders who provide the onboarding, coaching and support you need
- Everyone is part of an internal training programme that is focused on research, content, and programming skills
- We organise weekly inspiration sessions and case presentations for the entire company to share learnings and opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to compile a personal development plan where we look at training and education that will contribute to your goals
- A competitive salary and employment conditions (i.e., 27 paid vacation days, travel allowance and pension)
- The job position is in Utrecht, but there is flexibility to work from home as well
- Travel allowance and pension
- We think health is important, so you can claim part of your sports membership.
What do you bring in?
- A university or college degree (communication science, marketing, marketing research, business economics or economic psychology), preferable focused on persuasive communication and behavioural science
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in research or marketing
- Excellent command of the Dutch language (verbal and writing)
- Taking things one step further comes naturally, you always strive for improvement
- Good planning skills
- A high-quality standard
- A high sense of responsibility and ability to act accordingly.
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions about this job offer or would like to speak with a research professional, please send an email to jan.aarts dvjresearchgroup.com.
Do you have the ambition to grow just like DVJ Insights, to work for amazing brands in the Netherlands and beyond, and do you want to be part of an ambitious and innovative team? Please apply through our career website.
Or would you like an internship?
Continuously we are offering many interesting internships for bachelor and master students at the University of Groningen.
Download here the brochure (PDF) of the Customer Insights Center to get an overview of everything we do.
|Last modified:||20 October 2022 12.45 p.m.|