The Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) provides a wide range of degree programmes at Bachelor, Master and PhD level. Our staff and students closely cooperate on innovative research projects, often at an international level. Students are taught knowledge which is essential for excelling in their speciality, while they are also equipped with skills which are indispensable for performing in the globally-oriented organisation of the future. Our faculty is part of the University of Groningen - a dynamic, academic environment, founded in 1614 and reputed for its rich research tradition.
The development and putting into practice of knowledge is a joint effort. Therefore, FEB strives to collaborate with companies, local governments and other organisations. By collaborating, our partners take advantage of our scientific knowledge and we benefit from their practical knowledge. For an overview of the ways in which you may work together with FEB, please refer to our business portal.
FEB strives to share its scientific insights with the business community and, therefore, has founded some centres of expertise. As a result, HRM&OB Centre of Expertise is part of a motivated community of professors and researchers who wish to enforce the relationship between science and operational practice. Together, we shift the boundaries of our knowledge, improve the education we offer and deploy our skills for the purpose of improving organisations optimally and ensuring their future.
Centres of Expertise
The Faculty of Economics and Business distinguishes twelve centres of expertise – clusters of scientists and researchers working within a specific discipline. At your request, the centre of expertise which is best equipped to tackle your issue can conduct research for your organisation. Or you may want to participate in long-term research. By collaborating with one or several of our centres of expertise you are granted access to state-of-the-art research, courses and conferences.
These are our centres of expertise:
- CIBIF: Centre for International Banking, Insurance and Finance
- CEER: Centre for Energy Economics Research
- CIC: Customer Insights Centre
- COELO: Centrum voor Onderzoek van de Economie van de Lagere Overheden (Local Government Economics Research Centre)
- COPE: Centre for Operational Excellence
- GGDC: Groningen Growth and Development Centre
- HRM&OB: Centrum voor Human Resource Management en Organizational Behavior (Centre for Human Resource Management and Organizational Behaviour)
- i GOR: Institute for Governance and Organisational Responsibility
- In the LEAD
- VinCI: Value in Collaborative Innovation
- GDBC: Groningen Digital Business Centre
|Last modified:||21 January 2021 11.55 a.m.|