What we have on offer
Our centre of expertise provides science-based advice regarding the optimisation of your organisation's HR matters and behaviour. We take your interests as a starting point and address your issue in a clear and transparent manner.
Together, we will try and find scientific answers to such questions as:
- Which HRM solutions effectively support which organisational goals?
- How can I implement strategic HR planning and talent management ?
- How can I improve cooperation within and between teams, departments and organisations?
- How do I foster creativity and innovative thinking and acting?
- How do I optimise staff members' resilience, self-empowerment and long-term deployment ?
- How are we supposed to lead the way when teams increasingly manage themselves?
- Which measures do reinforce integrity and a moral attitude and which ones do not as a matter of fact?
Nothing is more practical than scientific knowledge
As a centre of expertise within the Faculty of Economics and Business, our partnerships help us to be fully integrated in daily practice. We have found that radical developments such as digitisation, decentralisation and emerging markets have a considerable impact and make new demands on your organisation in terms of resilience and dynamism. How do you continue to be innovative and competitive? What moves are vital for your organisation’s future?
Make use of our skills and expertise. Together, we will ensure that your strategic decisions are scientifically substantiated. Feel free to e-mail or call us.
|Last modified:||12 October 2018 09.23 a.m.|