About Science LinX
Science LinX, FSE’s team for outreach and public engagement, involves targeted audiences in the way research is performed or translated to society. Engagement is a two-way process with the goal of generating mutual benefit. This shows society what FSE has to offer and facilitates mutual learning.
The Faculty, through Science LinX:
- promotes outreach, knowledge utilisation and engagement, to create impact and contribute to tackle today’s societal challenges,
- interacts on- and off-campus, physically and virtually, with stakeholders and target groups, such as:
- teachers and their pupils at primary and secondary schools to spark interest in science and engineering;
- the general public to involve in scientific developments
- civil society organizations to exploit scientific results;
- policy-makers to base themselves on solid scientific insights;
- challenges and supports students and staff from FSE to identify and develop professional and personal talents, through outreach, engagement and collaborative projects,
- and thereby stimulates interdisciplinary activities to address the many real-life challenges of our societal stakeholders.
|17 August 2022 5.16 p.m.