Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation

University of Groningen Library

Support Frequently Asked Questions Studying and working

Computers and printers

  • Which printers can staple documents?

    The B/W printers on the first floor of the University Library City Centre can staple documents.
  • I would like to make a colour copy or print. Where can I do that?

    You can make colour copies and prints at University Library City Centre (first floor) and in the Zernike University Library.
  • Can I use the computers?

    Only students of the University of Groningen can use the printers. It is mandatory to make a reservation for a printer.
  • Will I be able to print when I am not a student or staff member?

    Anyone without a P-, or an S-number can set up a MyPrint account on
    Top up the accounts' printing credit with a credit card or via iDeal.
  • What if I have problems with a computer?

    If you have problems with a computer:

    • PCs 1st floor University Library City Centre: email pcfail-ub
    • Other RUG PCs: CIT Servicedesk
  • Didn't find an answer?

    If you can't find your question, please complete the form Your question.
printView this page in: Nederlands
Follow us onfacebook twitter instagram