Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
University of Groningen Library
University of Groningen Library Support Frequently Asked Questions Studying and working

Technical malfunctions

  • Where can I report technical malfunctions?

    Please report technical malfunctions e.g. a squeaking door, but also noise nuisance in the reading rooms to the Reception desk.
  • What if I have problems with a computer?

    If you have problems with a computer:

    • PCs 1st floor University Library City Centre: email pcfail-ub
    • Other RUG PCs: CIT Servicedesk
    • Do you encounter issues while logging in to library applications? Your guest or functional account (starting with G or F) may have expired. Please contact CIT.accountbeheer (also for problems with a P- or S-number)
  • What should I do if the coffee or snack vending machine is out of order?

    At University Library City Centre, you can report the malfunction at the Reception desk and get a form to request a refund, if applicable. Students and staff may also request a rerfund of unjustly deducted credit online.
View this page in: Nederlands