Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
University of Groningen Library
University of Groningen Library Support Frequently Asked Questions Studying and working

Food and beverages

  • Where can I buy coffee and tea?

    • UB City Centre: you can buy coffee and tea on every floor at University Library City Centre
    • UB Zernike: you can buy cofffee/tea in the Plaza in the Duisenberg Building or in one of the other canteens on campus

  • Where can I go during breaks?

    • UB Binnenstad: you can spend breaks in the coffee rooms available on every floor
    • UB Zernike: in te space adjacent to the library, in the Plaze (ground floor Duisenberg Building) or in on of the canteens on campus
  • Can I take coffee with me to my study place?

    Food and beverages are allowed in the coffee corners/canteens on every floor. Water bottles and coffee cups are permitted throughout the building. Please be considerate of your fellow students, and leave your study place tidy and clean. Thank you!
  • What should I do if the coffee or snack vending machine is out of order?

    At University Library City Centre, you can report the malfunction at the Reception desk and get a form to request a refund, if applicable. Students and staff may also request a rerfund of unjustly deducted credit online.
  • Didn't find an answer?

    If you can't find your question, please complete the form Your question.
View this page in: Nederlands