In our research projects we often work together with partners from outside the University. In such projects we join forces, for example by making combinations of data sets, or by collecting new data together. Some examples of our parnerships are:
- We work together with renowned consultancy firms, such as KornFerry or The Kets De Vries Institute. Using anonymized data that they have collected, we can jointly answer questions that have scientific and practical value. Such projects lead to useful advice for their customers, and to scientific articles.
- We also work together with Statistics Netherlands (CBS). Commissioned by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy, we have collaborated with the CBS to investigate to what extent management quality is related to productivity.
- Through our cooperation with Management Team, we can regularly collect new data on topical questions in the field of leadership in organizations. These projects lead to interesting insights for the readers of Management Team, and to scientific publications.
Are you interested in a partnership with In the LEAD ?
- Stoker, J. I., Garretsen, H., & Soudis, D. (2019). Tightening the leash after a threat: A multi-level event study on leadership behavior following the financial crisis. The Leadership Quarterly, 30(2), 199-214.
- Feenstra, S., Jordan, J., Walter, F., & Stoker, J. I. (2020). Antecedents of leaders' power sharing: The roles of power instability and distrust. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 157, 115-128.
|Last modified:||16 April 2020 4.02 p.m.|