Management practices in the Dutch manufacturing sector
Commissioned by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate (EZK), and in collaboration with the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS), expertise center In the LEAD has executed a large-scale study on management practices in Dutch manufacturing firms.
Results of this research can be found in the following articles:
- Management quality measured in the Netherlands
- Dutch management is good, but 'certainly not top'
- Management really is not bullshit
- Management in the Dutch business community could do a little better
- Managers overestimate themselves structurally
- Better managers lead more productive companies
|Last modified:||14 January 2021 2.28 p.m.|