As from Friday, September 18, the way Refworks has to be used on a UMCG-computer or through Toegang.umcg.nl is going to change.
• Your UMCG-computer will get a new shortcut for "Refworks for Word" at "Start, all programs". You'll ALWAYS have to use this shortcut in order for Refworks to function within MS Word.
It won't be possible to open a Refworks reference from within MS Word or Windows Explorer anymore. Instead you'll have to open "Refworks for Word", and from the menu "file -> open", search for your file.
• Via Toegang.umcg.nl this shortcut will be made available on the Windows 7 production desktop, but also within the 'Tab' Applications.
See the picture below.
• The old Refworks-plugin in “UMC Groningen applicaties” in the virtual environment will no longer be available.
• We have to change the way Refwork works within the UMCG, because our ICT department is changing the handling of office plugins.
You can read more about this.
• For any questions concerning this matter or reference management in general, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This year, the University of Groningen has submitted four research projects to compete for the national Klokhuis Science Prize. The aim of this prize is to introduce a young and wide audience to academic research. The winning project will be...
Het project WIJS, het initiatief dat de Gemeente Groningen en de Hanzehogeschool in 2014 startten, is uitgebreid met vier partners: WIJ-Groningen, de Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, Alfa-college en Noorderpoort. Vandaag wordt de komst van de vier...
Non-executive directors (hereafter: directors) have to take a critical stance towards the top managers they supervise. This has been the dominant perspective among researchers and the media after the financial crisis of 2008 and recent major...