Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation

University of Groningen Library

Support Frequently Asked Questions Borrowing

Information for (foreign) libraries

  • Can (foreign) libraries request materials through ILL?

    We do accept (international) interlibrary loan requests, although we can only process them through OCLC Worldshare ILL/Tipasa. We don't accept IFLA vouchers as a payment. Instead, payments occur through OCLC IFM.
  • Didn't find an answer?

    If you can't find your question, please complete the form Your question.
printView this page in: Nederlands
Follow us onfacebook twitter instagram