Aletta's Talent Network
Aletta’s Talent Network (ATN) connects young researchers in public health and facilitates them in their careers. As part of the Aletta Jacobs School of Public Health, the ATN aims to build bridges connecting the various faculties, departments and organizations that make up Aletta. It is through these connections that young researchers gain insight in new methodologies, and situate their own research in the broader arena of thinking about public health. We want to give young researchers the opportunity to learn from senior experts as well as their peers, exchanging knowledge and experiences, and to widen their skills as a public health researcher.
Socialize and participate
Members of the network have the possibility to socialize during informal activities, meeting potential future employers and discovering job opportunities in public health and/or policy making. Lastly, the Aletta Jacobs School of Public Health provides young researchers the opportunity to participate in research assignments for, and consultancy requests by, external parties.
In summary, this is what Aletta's Talent Network has to offer:
• Exchange of knowledge and experiences.
• Staying informed of each other's research and data sources.
• Opportunities for networking outside your peer group.
• Working on your career.
• Possibilities for joint research.
• Getting involved in the Aletta Jacobs School of Public Health and thus gaining access to professional support.
• The opportunity to contribute to research assignments for and advice requests from external parties.